Sikles Trek your indelible journey so as to near the Sikles trek is predominantly, trek to village identified as Sikles trek and as well as the village is thoroughly in use by Gurung peoples Trek to Sikles is infrequently visited by the foreigner. The trek to Sikles is the ideal point of disembarkation from Pokhara and this trek would keep away from the normal traveler trail of Annapurna, which could detect an irrecoverable and an immaculate Himalayan of pendent nation Nepal.
Generally acknowledged as ‘trek to Ghalekharka of the Annapurna region’, our trek to Sikles is chased with walks to the far-flung trails of the local villages. Sikles is well-protected by ‘Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP). Hence, the environment and culture of the area is well-preserved from the external world sway.
As the name of the trek itself offers a sensible counsel, Siklis is colonized by ethnic ‘Ghale’ and ‘Gurung’ who still perform their untimely settlement culture, traditions and lifestyle. During your stay on the village, you will get to taste their ethnic cuisines and your presence will be to observe the much fashionable traditional dances of ‘Ghato’. As anticipated our trek to ‘Sikles’ moreover endow with you plenty of opportunities to be drowned with the elation and spectacular views of the Annapurna ranges and Lamjung Himal.
Even though, we by the side of Skyline Treks have been outlining a customary itinerary, we are also open to customizing the trips based on our clients need and interest. So, bequeathing you a most memorable along with relishing trek is the prime oath of the company so consider yourself and free to speak to us on your travel list of items!
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square.|
|Day 3||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Pokhara (850m)|
|Day 4||Drive to Bijayapur Khola (1hr).|
|Day 5||Kalikasthan to Lama Chaur|
|Day 6||Lama Chaur to Sikles|
|Day 7||Explore Sikles village|
|Day 8||Sikles to Ghale Gaon (1800m, 6hrs)|
|Day 9||Ghale Gaon to Hyanja (1070m, 6hrs). Drive to Pokhara (1hr)|
|Day 10||Visit Pokhara valley(B)|
|Day 11||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Kathmandu and check in Hotel|
|Day 12||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle.|
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private vehicle and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, One of our staff will brief you regarding the trip and introduction with your trekking guide and porters. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)|
|Day 3||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Pokhara (850m) and check in Hotel (B)|
|Day 4||Drive to Bijayapur Khola (1hr). Trek to Kalikasthan (1150m, 4hrs walk) (B, L, D)|
|Day 5||Kalikasthan to Lama Chaur (910m, 5hrs) (B, L, D)|
|Day 6||Lama Chaur to Sikles (1980m, 6hrs) (B, L, D)|
|Day 7||Explore Sikles village (B, L, D)|
|Day 8||Sikles to Ghale Gaon (1800m, 6hrs) (B, L, D)|
|Day 9||Ghale Gaon to Hyanja (1070m, 6hrs). Drive to Pokhara (1hr) (B, L)|
|Day 10||Visit Pokhara valley(B)|
|Day 11||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Kathmandu and check in Hotel and rest of the time for shopping. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 12||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fee
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B,L,D) while on the trek in Lodges (Tea house)
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and each 2 persons 1 porter.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary by our private vehicle
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 40, with multiple entries for 30 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu to Pokhara or Pokhara to Kathmandu (If you required)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: March to May & September to December is finest.
- Duration: 12 of days.
- Trekking Days: 07 of days.
- Grade: Facile.
- Rating: Facile Himalayan region.
- Maximum Altitude: 1,800 meters of an elevation.
- Commences At: Bijayapur Khola.
- Ends At: Hyanja.
- Code: STE 63.