Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trek the bountiful-tourism route in Annapurna Himalayan vicinity is vastly complimented as Mardi Himal trek. Modi Khola River is in east, and across the Hiunchuli valley Mardi Himal is to be found. mardi himal trekking nepal is always endeavoring to withdraw you off the beaten track away from hectic trails and has been propounding you a core of inspection and as well as adventure.
One of most lately launched trekking routes of Nepal; trek to ‘Mardi Himal’ beyond doubt this Mardi Himal trek is a hidden jewels of the Annapurna Region. If you’re one of those journeyer who have a preference to surpass through the trails away from the multitude then ‘trek to Mardi Himal’ is just as you deserve so, what you’re in the hunt for ! The trek endows the irresistible views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Machhapuchhare peaks the whole time of the trip. Moreover, the fabulous mountain views, the base camp of Mardi Himal, Jhinu Hot spring and Ghandruk village trek is also the core magnetism of this trek. From the hill-top of Mardi Himal, pacify you the gigantic ice fields and the indigo glaciers of the Annapurna Sanctuary lying below us.
The notable Trek commences from Pokhara and culmination at Nayapul via ‘Ghandruk’– Ghandruk is the well-received Gurung villages of the well-liked Annapurna region.
The famed company Skyline Treks is in deep thought regards the clients and concerns hospitality for their cherished clients. Skyline Treks and their members are at the present accepting booking for trek to ‘Mardi Himal’, please fees free to get in touch with us for more details zoom in without any hesitation.
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu.|
|Day 2||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Pokhara (850m)|
|Day 3||Drive from Pokhara to Kande about 40 mins|
|Day 4||Trek Pothana to Forest Camp (2,500m) approx.|
|Day 5||Trek Forest Camp to Low Camp (29,90m) approx.|
|Day 6||Trek Low Camp to High Camp (3,580) approx.|
|Day 7||Trek Mardi Himal Base Camp (4,450m)|
|Day 8||Trek High Camp to Siding Village (1,885m) approx.|
|Day 9||Trek Siding Village to Lwang village (1,460m) approx.|
|Day 10||Trek Lwang Village down to Khora Muk (1 hour)|
|Day 11||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Kathmandu|
|Day 12||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle.|
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private vehicle and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, One of our staff will brief you regarding the trip and introduction with your trekking guide and porters. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 2||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Pokhara (850m) and check in Hotel (B)|
|Day 3||Drive from Pokhara to Kande about 40 mins and commence trek to Potana (1,950m) approx. 4 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 4||Trek Pothana to Forest Camp (2,500m) approx. 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 5||Trek Forest Camp to Low Camp (29,90m) approx. 4 hour s(B, L, D)|
|Day 6||Trek Low Camp to High Camp (3,580) approx. 4 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 7||Trek Mardi Himal Base Camp (4,450m) and back to High Camp approx. 8 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 8||Trek High Camp to Siding Village (1,885m) approx. 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 9||Trek Siding Village to Lwang village (1,460m) approx. 5 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 10||Trek Lwang Village down to Khora Muk (1 hour) and drive back to Pokhara, approx. 2 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 11||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Kathmandu and check in Hotel and rest of the time for shopping. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 12||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fee
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B,L,D) while on the trek in Lodges (Tea house)
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and each 2 persons 1 porter.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary by our private vehicle
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 40, with multiple entries for 30 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (It will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu to Pokhara or Pokhara to Kathmandu (If you required)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: March to May & September to December is finest.
- Duration: 13 of days.
- Trekking Days: 08 days are adequate.
- Grade: Moderate.
- Rating: Moderate Himalayan region.
- Maximum Altitude: 4,450 meters to summit point.
- Commences At: Kande.
- Ends At: Khora Muk.
- Code: STE 60.