Sundarijal- Chisapani- Nagarkot- Trek revered clientele who are in the hunt out of easy and short trek due to their limited time. Thus, Skyline Treks is at all the times per pending throughout the year for to propound an enthralling and pre-eminent voyage as Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot-Trek. These all three Mecca are the next ideal name as trinity. Your outstanding trek is only a stone throw from the capital city from Kathmandu and would be a great palpable for your lifetime.
This comparatively shorter trek from Sundarijal-Chisapani-Nagarkot, drive you beyond the circumference and hurly-burly of Kathmandu valley. Each trail surpasses into and out of the opaque lavish green forests and racial local villages; all-in-all they compose an elite trekking experience! We embark on our trek from Sundarijal only an hour drive from your hotel. Even though it’s very next to, to the ever so hectic ‘Kathmandu city’; Sundarijal is to be found under the vicinity of Shivapuri watershed and National park. Therefore, Sundarijal is utterly covered with dense forests be formed dwelling of 177 species of birds, which comprise at least nine endangered species, 102 species of butterflies with several endangered species, and 129 species of mushroom which is boom for every travelers.
Past enjoying and revealing the natural and wildlife occurrence of Sundarijal, we hike upwards to our next objective ‘Chisapani’. It’s a distinguished view-point for splendid sunrise and sunset. Chisapani is occupied by local Tamang’s who are identified as distinctive Tibetan comparable culture and encampment. We ascend so as to approach the Nagarkot from Chisapani; Nagarkot is the most leading hill camp close up to Kathmandu, in the same way praiseworthy for magnificent mountain vista and bravura sunrise and sunset views. It’s a grand place to obtain ease for your mind and body and for just the once depart the daily routine frantic life.
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square.|
|Day 3||Drive to trail head to Sundarijal and commence trek to Chisapani|
|Day 4||Chisapani trek to Nagarkot (2,170m) 7 hrs.|
|Day 5||Early in the morning best panoramic sunrise view|
|Day 6||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle.|
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private vehicle and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, One of our staff will brief you regarding the trip and introduction with your trekking guide and porters. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)|
|Day 3||Drive to trail head to Sundarijal and commence trek to Chisapani (B.L.D)|
|Day 4||Chisapani trek to Nagarkot (2,170 m) 7 hrs. In the evening sunset view and if weather will permit you, you can see the Mount Everest (8848m) and many other Langtang Himalayan Range. Overnight stay in Hotel (B, L)|
|Day 5||Early in the morning best panoramic sunrise view and includes Mount Everest panoramic view and have breakfast, than 1 hr drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the time for shopping. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 6||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Nagarkot hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fee
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park entry permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B,L,D) while on the trek in Lodges (Tea house)
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and each 2 persons 1 porter.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary by our private vehicle
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 40, with multiple entries for 30 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu/Nagarkot hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: All around the year.
- Duration: 06 of days.
- Trekking Days: 02 days are adequate.
- Grade: Too facile.
- Rating: Too facile to rejoice.
- Maximum Altitude: 2,170 meters of an elevation.
- Commences At: Sundarijal.
- Ends At: Nagarkot.
- Code: STE 58.