Pony Trek keeping in best contemplation, concerning to our esteemed clients Trek, Skyline Treks bring forward an exulting pony trekking in some of the uneven parts with rugged ways of Nepal. Skyline Treks affirms that, In the course of the pony trek our clientele will feel on cloud nine and submerge with ample of relish moments.
Nepal being a landlocked country has a very unique geographical features and land topography. Country itself is a third-world country; hence most of the trekking trails of the country don’t have access to the road or any other means of transportation. In order to get access to these remote trekking trails, horse riding or pony riding is only an option. People in the remote regions have been riding horses to travel from places, and to carry their daily needs such as food, clothes, and medicines and so on. Horse riding specially is only a means of transportation in the trans-Himalayan region beyond the high mountains or the southern rim of the Tibetan plateau.
The notion of developing a unique ‘Pony Trek’ in Nepal essentially started with an idea of helping tourists who aren’t able to walk to the trans-Himalayan regions, but still desire to take pleasure in the stunning good looks the regions has to put forward. A Pony Trek confers an amazing journey that is most enjoyable with your family and friends. We at Skyline treks dispose amazing Pony trek holidays on the following routes of Jomsom-Muktinath, Panauti-Nagarkot, Pokhara-Sarangkot and Pokhara-Jomsom-Marpha routes.
Instant Skyline Treks is accepting booking for Pony trek in Pokhara, please feel free to get in touch with and if further information is required you could obviously join with us!
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square.|
|Day 3||30 minutes fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara or 7 hrs drive by tourist coach and transfer to the Pokhara|
|Day 4||After breakfast start pony ride, stay overnight at hotel Begnas Lake|
|Day 5||Next day early morning start riding up to Begnas Lake|
|Day 6||Early morning start riding back to Pokhara,|
|Day 7||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Kathmandu and check in Hotel and rest of the time for shopping.|
|Day 8||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle.|
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private car and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, One of our staff will brief you regarding the trip and introduction with your trekking guide. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)|
|Day 3||30 minutes fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara or 7 hrs drive by tourist coach and transfer to the Pokhara Lakeside villages sits, "front row centre" to one of the most beautiful Himalayan panoramas in the world. The Annapurna and famous "Fishtail" mountain peak of Machhapuchhare tower over the tropical setting of Pokhara and you spend there will be the scenic highlight of your trip. Enjoy yourself for the trek to Poon Hill in the evening. Overnight hotel in Pokhara near the lake. (B)|
|Day 4||After breakfast start pony ride, stay overnight at hotel Begnas Lake, on the way glorious Mountain View, countryside cultural experience, it's worth a visit to the fish farm and boating on Lake. (B,L,D)|
|Day 5||Next day early morning start riding up to Begnas Lake and overnight stay in Tent camp. (B)|
|Day 6||Early morning start riding back to Pokhara, observing local people's daily life activities on the way. (B)|
|Day 7||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Kathmandu and check in Hotel and rest of the time for shopping. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 8||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permits fees
- Pony Hire
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B, L, D) while on the trek in Lodges (Tea house)
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa pony trekking guide and Pony man.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary by our private vehicle
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 30, with multiple entries for 15 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu to Pokhara or Pokhara to Kathmandu (One way) per person US$ 116 only (if you required)
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, hot shower, batteries charge, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: March to May and September to December is apt.
- Duration: 8 days.
- Trekking Days: 5 days is exact.
- Grade: Too easy.
- Rating: Too easy leads to too rejoice.
- Maximum Altitude: Elevation of 3,800 meter.
- Commences At: Pokhara.
- Ends At: Pokhara.
- Code: 0019.