Manaslu Short Trekking
The Manaslu Short trekking passes through the paddies and terraces of picturesque Gurung and Tamang villages, surrounding rhododendron forests. However, the main goal of our Manaslu trek is to reach ‘Baraha Pokhari, known to be worshipped by Nepalese witch doctors for special power.
Besides the natural panorama, the region is equally known for great wildlife experience. You can see Himalayan Black Bear, Wooly Hare and Himalayan Ghoral and several other medicinal and aromatic plants in its dense forests.
However, the monks around the areas are highly motivated to protect the wildlife of the area, so hunting is strictly banned.
If above itinerary is not what you’re looking for then we at Skyline can change the trek as per your needs. So, please feel free to get in touch with us so that we can organize a customized trek for you!
|Day 01||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu|
|Day 02||Sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square|
|Day 03||Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola|
|Day 04||Soti Khola to Maccha Khola|
|Day 05||Maccha Khola to Jagat|
|Day 06||Jagat to Deng|
|Day 07||Deng to Namrung|
|Day 08||Namrung to Samagaon|
|Day 09||Samagaon to Pungyen gompa return to Samagaon|
|Day 10||Samagaon to Samdo|
|Day 11||Rest Day in Samdo|
|Day 12||Samdo to Dharamsala/Larkya B. C.|
|Day 13||Dharamsala to Larkya la to Bimthang|
|Day 14||Bimthang to Tilije|
|Day 15||Tilije to Chame|
|Day 16||Chame to Dharapani|
|Day 17||Dharapani to Chamje|
|Day 18||Chamje to Jagat|
|Day 19||Jagat to Syange|
|Day 20||Syange - Kathmandu|
|Day 21||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle|
|Day 01||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private car and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, One of our staff will brief you regarding the trip and introduction with your trekking guide. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 02||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)|
|Day 03||Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola (710m) 8 - 9 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 04||Soti Khola to Maccha Khola (900m) 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 05||Maccha Khola to Jagat (1410m) 6 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 06||Jagat to Deng (1,804m) 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 07||Deng to Namrung (2630m) - 6 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 08||Namrung to Samagaon (3530m) 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 09||Samagaon to Pungyen gompa return to Samagaon: 6 - 7 hours exploration (B, L, D)|
|Day 10||Samagaon to Samdo (3860m) 4 - 5 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 11||Rest Day in Samdo (B, L, D)|
|Day 12||Samdo to Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. (4460m) 4 - 5 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 13||Dharamsala to Larkya la 5160m to Bimthang (3720m) 8 - 9 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 14||Bimthang to Tilije (2300m) 5 - 6 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 15||Tilije to Chame (2,710m) 6-7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 16||Chame to Dharapani (1910m) 6 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 17||Dharapani to Chamje (2670m) 5 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 18||Chamje to Jagat (1290m) 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 19||Jagat to Syange (1100m) 6 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 20||Syange - Kathmandu (1300m): 8-9 hours and check in Hotel than rest of the time for shopping. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 21||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fees.
- Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) entry permits fees.
- Manaslu Special trekking permit fee
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B, L, D) while on the trek in tent camp
- All kitchen crew, tent mattress, cook, helper cook
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and necessity porters.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 30, with multiple entries for 15 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, hot shower, batteries charge, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season:
- Trekking Days:
- Maximum Altitude:
- Commences At:
- Ends At: