Manaslu Short Trekking
The Manaslu Short trekking passes through the paddies and terraces of picturesque Gurung and Tamang villages, surrounding rhododendron forests. However, the main goal of our Manaslu trek is to reach ‘Baraha Pokhari, known to be worshipped by Nepalese witch doctors for special power.
Besides the natural panorama, the region is equally known for great wildlife experience. You can see Himalayan Black Bear, Wooly Hare and Himalayan Ghoral and several other medicinal and aromatic plants in its dense forests.
However, the monks around the areas are highly motivated to protect the wildlife of the area, so hunting is strictly banned.
If above itinerary is not what you’re looking for then we at Skyline can change the trek as per your needs. So, please feel free to get in touch with us so that we can organize a customized trek for you!
|Day 01||Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola|
|Day 02||Soti Khola to Maccha Khola|
|Day 03||Maccha Khola to Jagat|
|Day 04||Jagat to Deng|
|Day 05||Deng to Namrung|
|Day 06||Namrung to Samagaon|
|Day 07||Samagaon to Samdo|
|Day 08||Samdo to Dharamsala/Larkya B. C.|
|Day 09||Dharamsala to Larkya la to Bimthang|
|Day 10||Bimthang to Dharapani|
|Day 11||Dharapani to Kathmandu|
|Day 01||Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola (710m) 8 - 9 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 02||Soti Khola to Maccha Khola (900m) 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 03||Maccha Khola to Jagat (1410m) 6 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 04||Jagat to Deng (1,804m) 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 05||Deng to Namrung (2630m) - 6 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 06||Namrung to Samagaon (3530m) 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 07||Samagaon to Samdo (3860m) 4 - 5 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 08||Samdo to Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. (4460m) 4 - 5 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 09||Dharamsala to Larkya la 5160m to Bimthang (3720m) 8 - 9 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 10||Bimthang to Dharapani (1910m) 6 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 11||Dharapani to Kathmandu 5 hours (B, L, D)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fees.
- Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) entry permits fees.
- Manaslu Special trekking permit fee
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B, L, D) while on the trek in tent camp
- All kitchen crew, tent mattress, cook, helper cook
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and necessity porters.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 30, with multiple entries for 15 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, hot shower, batteries charge, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: Autumn,Spring
- Duration: 11 days
- Trekking Days: 16 days
- Grade: Moderate
- Rating: 5
- Maximum Altitude: 5135 m
- Commences At: Kathmandu
- Ends At: Kathmandu
- Code: MST86