Around Manaslu Trekking
Around Manaslu Trekking is a well-loved trekking route, providing with pristine mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure sum up the trek experience around the 8156m Manaslu. Opened in 1992, this area offers a combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity. Manaslu at 8163 meters (26, 775′) is the 8th highest peak in the world and is located near to the border of Nepal and Tibet. The name Manaslu means “The Spirit-Mountain” in the local dialect, referring to the benevolent and strong deity, which dwells within.
Trekking in Manaslu is one of the most delightful adventures. If you would like to sample both extremes of the trekking experience in Nepal, and really get to see what all the fuss is about in terms of the most breath-taking mountain scenery on earth, then look no further than the circuit of Manaslu via the Larkya La.
The Tibetan enclave of Nupri, north of Manaslu at the head of the Buri Gandaki, was closed to foreigners for years on account of its proximity to Tibet. The Around Manaslu Trekking area was surreptitiously opened in 1991, but it took several years for the word to get out.
We at Skyline Treks arrange the around Manaslu treks in the end to end of the year. Please consider gratis to get in touch with us for any genus of queries on our packages!
|Day 01||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu|
|Day 02||Sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square|
|Day 03||Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola|
|Day 04||Soti Khola - Maccha Khola|
|Day 05||Maccha Khola -Jagat|
|Day 06||Jagat - Deng|
|Day 07||Deng - Namrung|
|Day 08||Namrung – Samagaon|
|Day 09||Samagaon - Pungyen gompa - Samagaon|
|Day 10||Samagaon - Samdo|
|Day 11||Rest Day in Samdo|
|Day 12||Samdo - Dharamsala/Larkya B. C.|
|Day 13||Dharamsala - Larkya la - Bimthang|
|Day 14||Bimthang - Tilije|
|Day 15||Tilije - Tal|
|Day 16||Tal - Syange|
|Day 17||Syange - Kathmandu|
|Day 18||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle|
|Day 01||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private car and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, one of our staff will brief you regarding the trip and introduction with your trekking guide. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 02||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)|
|Day 03||Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola [710m/2328 ft] 8 - 9 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 04||Soti Khola - Maccha Khola [900m/2952 ft]: 6 - 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 05||Maccha Khola -Jagat [1410m/ 4625 ft]: 6 - 7 hrs(B, L, D)|
|Day 06||Jagat - Deng [1,804m/5917 ft]: 6 - 7 hrs(B, L, D)|
|Day 07||Deng - Namrung [2630m/8626ft]: 6 - 7 hrs (B, L, D)|
|Day 08||Namrung – Samagaon [3530m/11,578 ft]: 6-7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 09||Samagaon - Pungyen gompa - Samagaon: 6 - 7 hours exploration (B, L, D)|
|Day 10||Samagaon - Samdo [3860m/12,660 ft]: 4 - 5 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 11||Rest Day in Samdo(B, L, D)|
|Day 12||Samdo - Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. [4460m/14, 628 ft]: 4 - 5 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 13||Dharamsala - Larkya la [5160m/16, 924 ft] - Bimthang [3720m/12, 201 ft]: 8 - 9 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 14||Bimthang - Tilije [2300m/7544ft]: 5 - 6 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 15||Tilije - Tal [1700m/5576 ft]: 5 - 6 hours (1700)(B, L, D)|
|Day 16||Tal - Syange [1080m/3542 ft]: 6 - 7 hours (B, L, D)|
|Day 17||Syange - Kathmandu: 8-9 hours and check in Hotel than rest of the time for shopping. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 18||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fees.
- Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) entry permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B, L, D) while on the trek in tent camp
- All kitchen crew, tent mattress, cook, helper cook
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and necessity porters.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 30, with multiple entries for 15 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, hot shower, batteries charge, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: Summer
- Trekking Days:
- Maximum Altitude:
- Commences At:
- Ends At: