Dudh pokhari Namunla Pass Trek
Dudh pokhari Namunla Pass Trek – Nepal Himalayas of Annapurna region, the most recent and untainted high pass and adventurous trek is recently launched is Dudhpokhari Namunla Pass Trek, above the sea level of 5560 meters of altitude the high pass is to be found. Dudhpokhari Namunla Pass Trek can also be expounded as, adventure trek of Annapurna region. In spite of being arduous high pass trek, Dudhpokhari Namunla Pass trekking tremendously bestows you an intriguing with invigorate venture due to its burdensome path and authentic beauty of the Annapurna region. Skyline Treks ensure it will be enchanting trek for your long-lasting.
Dudhkunda at 4560 meter is a holy lake at the foot of Mt. Numbur is one of the most momentous trekking ending points among the freshly inaugurated routes. The lake is assumed to be the dwell of ‘Lord Shiva’; hence, it is congregated with Hindu pilgrims predominantly throughout the time of month of August. The pilgrims firmly consider that taking submergence into the ice-cold lake handouts them from all their vice and those guardians who didn’t have child those guardians would acquire amen as blessings for infants. Perhaps, the place mostly celebrated by the Hinduism.
On the other hand, during the rest of the year, the paths appear quiet and not often visited. The culture and lifestyle of the local inhabitants ‘Sherpa’s’, ‘Magars’, Rais’, ‘Tamang’s’, and ‘Gurungs’ is still safe and sound by the outer-world influence. They carry out the same lifestyle and culture that they have been practicing since their inherent epoch. Separately from the cultural and religious inspections, the trek to Dudhkunda Lake is a fact based jewels for a nature admirer as they get bestowed with most amazing views of picturesque flawless landscapes, bravura mountain vistas and affluent biological diversity.
If the above trek isn’t quite what you’re looking for then we offer plenty of other newly opened trekking packages. Please feel free to explore the other treks or you may also get in touch with us for any more detail. We will try our level best to offer further help on choosing the best trekking package keeping your time and budget in consideration.
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath|
|Day 3||Drive to Besishar to Kapoor gaon|
|Day 4||Ghlegaon to Rabrachu(3100m.) 6 hrs|
|Day 5||Rabrachu to Thorju.|
|Day 6||Viewing the Mt. Manaslu next to you.|
|Day 7||3 hrs early in the morning trek to Dudh Pokhari (5300m.) viewing the dudh pokhari|
|Day 8||4 hrs. Adventure walk for Namun la pass (5560m.) 1.5 hrs.|
|Day 9||4 hours jungle adventure walk for Danaque (2300m.) two hrs walk for Dharapani.|
|Day 10||6 hrs.Walking on the bank of the Marsyandi River.|
|Day 11||6hrs. Walk to Khudi.|
|Day 12||Drive back to Kathmandu and check in Hotel and rest of the time for shopping.|
|Day 13||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle.|
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private car and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, One of our staff will brief you regarding the trip and introduction with your trekking guide. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)|
|Day 3||Drive to Besishar to Kapoor gaon. Trek to Ghale gaon (2016m.) (B, L, D)|
|Day 4||Ghlegaon to Rabrachu(3100m.) 6 hrs. Hard walk.Over night at tented camp. (B, L, D)|
|Day 5||Rabrachu to Thorju. (4500m.) 6 to 7hrs. Hard walk. Over Night at tented camp (B, L, D)|
|Day 6||Viewing the Mt. Manaslu next to you. Many scenes opening ceremony of Dudha Pokhari o/n Thorju (4500m.) (B, L, D)|
|Day 7||3 hrs early in the morning trek to Dudh Pokhari (5300m.) viewing the dudh pokhari Lake and pilgrims, see the snow caped mountain just next to the Thorju & competition of many athleted, gurung culture dances and ship fight also. Overnight stay overnight thorju at tented camp. (B, L, D)|
|Day 8||4 hrs. Adventure walk for Namun la pass (5560m.) 1.5 hrs.Walk for Dafe kharka (4000m.) viewing the many scenes. Overnight stay overnight at tented camp (B, L, D)|
|Day 9||4 hours jungle adventure walk for Danaque (2300m.) two hrs walk for Dharapani. Stay overnight at tented camp (B, L, D)|
|Day 10||6 hrs.Walking on the bank of the Marsyandi River. Syange viewing the Amazing water falls on the way. Stay overnight at tented camp at Ghermu (B, L, D)|
|Day 11||6hrs. Walk to Khudi. Stay overnight tented camp at Khudi (B, L, D)|
|Day 12||Drive back to Kathmandu and check in Hotel and rest of the time for shopping. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 13||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permits fees
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B, L, D) while on the trek in tent camp
- All kitchen crew, tent mattress, cook, helper cook
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and necessity porters.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 30, with multiple entries for 15 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, hot shower, batteries charge, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: March to May and September to December is finest.
- Duration: 13 days.
- Trekking Days: 10 days.
- Grade: Moderate.
- Rating: Moderate Himalayan region.
- Maximum Altitude: Elevation of 5,560 meter.
- Commences At: Besi Sahar.
- Ends At: Khudi.
- Code: STE 18.