Khayar Tal Trek
The freshly inaugurate with complete beauty of profound trek is Khayar Tal Trek in Nepal. In the course of Khayar Tal trek every hikers could come to the address for merge of culture and the finest with pristine vistas over the numerous Himalayas encompassing Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Nilgiri. Along the way all the trekkers will sink with affectionate warm reception by the local Gurungs peoples. The outstanding rhododendrons forest will be the prime source to impel you for your worthy of praise trek to Khayar Tal.
Khayar Tal composes one of the most electrifying treks in the direction of Annapurna province. Trek to Khayar Tal is outright with eye-catching trekking routes of the Annapurna region concerning to both ‘Annapurna base camp’ and ‘Jomsom trail’. With the amalgamation of both momentous trails of the Annapurna region ‘Khayar Tal’ trek recompense the trekkers with most stupendous outlook of the Mountain vistas allied with picturesque and tranquil terrains, smartly positioned terraced villages and cultural assortment.
Khayar Tal trekking is a tempting lake at the western part of Nepal; in spite of of an amazing natural exquisiteness it detains, the treks of Khayar Tal have not obtained its commerciality in the presence of the trekkers. For this reason, it is visited by fewer numbers of trekkers making the trail very quiet perfect for any traveler seeking to get away from the hurly and burly of the daily city life.
If the above we have expounded trek, trek to Khayar Tal isn’t it enough what you’re be in pursuit of for then Skyline Treks intend plenty of other newly opened trekking packages. Please feel free to explore the other treks or you may also get in touch with us for any more detail. We by the side of Skyline Treks will strive our level best to grant further help out on choosing the best trekking package keeping your time and budget in consideration.
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square.|
|Day 3||Kathmandu (1315m) - Pokhara (930m), drives 7 hours or flight 30 minutes|
|Day 4||Pokhara drive to Phedi Trek to Tolka (1850m), 6 hrs|
|Day 5||Tolka - Ghandrung (2012m), 6 hrs|
|Day 6||Ghandrung - Tadapani (2610m), 3 hrs|
|Day 7||Tadapani - Dobato (3350m), 6 hrs|
|Day 8||Dobato - Chistibung (3000m), 5 hrs|
|Day 9||Chistibung - Khopra Danda (4020m), 5 hrs|
|Day 10||Khopra Danda - Khayar Base Camp (4620m), 6 hrs|
|Day 11||Khayar Base Camp - visit Khayar Lake (4827m)|
|Day 12||Khayar Base Camp - Khopra Danda (4020m)|
|Day 13||Khopra Danda - Swata (2270m)|
|Day 14||Swata - Ghorepani (2855m), 3.5 hrs|
|Day 15||Ghorepani - Birethanti (1080m) - Nayapul (1070m) 6 hrs|
|Day 16||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes fly to and check in Hotel|
|Day 17||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle.|
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private car and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, One of our staff will brief you regarding the trip and introduction with your trekking guide. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)|
|Day 3||Kathmandu (1315m) - Pokhara (930m), drives 7 hours or flight 30 minutes (B.L.D)|
|Day 4||Pokhara drive to Phedi Trek to Tolka (1850m), 6 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 5||Tolka - Ghandrung (2012m), 6 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 6||Ghandrung - Tadapani (2610m), 3 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 7||Tadapani - Dobato (3350m), 6 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 8||Dobato - Chistibung (3000m), 5 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 9||Chistibung - Khopra Danda (4020m), 5 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 10||Khopra Danda - Khayar Base Camp (4620m), 6 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 11||Khayar Base Camp - visit Khayar Lake (4827m), 3 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 12||Khayar Base Camp - Khopra Danda (4020m), 5 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 13||Khopra Danda - Swata (2270m), 5 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 14||Swata - Ghorepani (2855m), 3.5 hrs (B.L.D)|
|Day 15||Ghorepani - Birethanti (1080m) - Nayapul (1070m) 6 hrs and 1 hrs drive to Pokhara (B.L.D)|
|Day 16||7 hrs drive or 30 minutes fly to and check in Hotel and rest of the time for shopping. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 17||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permits fees
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B, L, D) while on the trek in Lodges (Tea house)
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and a porter for each 2 persons.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 30, with multiple entries for 15 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu to Pokhara or Pokhara to Kathmandu (One way) per person US$ 116 only (if you required)
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, hot shower, batteries charge, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: March to May & September to December is finest.
- Duration: 17 of days.
- Trekking Days: 12 days are adequate.
- Grade: Moderate.
- Rating: Moderate to painstaking.
- Maximum Altitude: 4,827 meters to summit point.
- Commences At: Phedi.
- Ends At: Nayapul.
- Code: STE 50.