Pathibhara Cultural Trail
Pathibhara Cultural Trail in the framework of natural topography the pendent country Nepal has been conquering to allure the itinerant at its naturally aesthetic. The jewels wear nation not only propounds trek and expedition, besides this the natural good looks enrich country endows with various cultural and traditional trail concerning to the revered wanderers. As stated by the trail Skyline Treks and Expedition bestows the well demanded trail as Pathibhara Cultural Trail to their admire clients. This most celebrated religious trail site which is sited at Taplejung region of Nepal. The Pathibhara Cultural Trail is consistently deference by the both devotee of Hinduism and Buddhism. The divinity is assumed as bring to fruition the longing of her follower. If strictly speaking, the Trail in the direction of Pathibhara is viaduct to both natural admirer and cultural with spiritual enthusiast.
Approximating the name of the trail it imply ‘Pathibhara cultural trail; is essentially designed to travel around the ‘Pathibhara Devi’ temple of the Taplejung region. The Pathibhara Cultural trail exceeds through regions which confer on an in-depth occurrence of the local cultures, tradition and lifestyle of the ‘Limbuwan’ people, the key inhabitants of the region.
The Goddess at Pathibhara is supposed to have incredible powers and is said to have answered her devotees’ prayers. The story about the association of the temple has been passed to one generation to another generation where hundreds of sheep vanished as they were grazing the place where the temple to be found today. Myth has it that the distressed shepherds then had a dream in which the Goddess told where she resided and instructed them to carry out ritualistic sacrifices of sheep. When the slaughter was obtainable and the temple and the statue were built, the disappeared sheep were said to have returned and from then onwards started the worship of Pathibhara Devi. Hindu pilgrims from both Nepal and India flock in the temple throughout the time of unique festivals, as the goddess is assumed to carry off all of her devotees’ wishes and requests.
Passing through the villages amid Kabeli and Khaksewa rivers, our trek embarks on from Suketar through Lalikharka, Kande Bhanjyang, Simbu, Phungphung, Phumpe andMamanke offering us the intact inlet to the area perfectly controlled by Limbuwan community and their irresistible culture. As soon as we make it through the areas of the temple, limbuwan people salutation the visitors by performing their cultural dances and tribal food. Away from each other from the religious and cultural experience, travelers can also take pleasure in all-embracing views of distinctive landscapes integrated with the overwhelming views of Kanchenjunga and Kumbakarna Himalayan ranges.
If the above trek isn’t quite what you’re seeking for then we put forward profusion of other newly opened trekking packages. Please feel free to explore the other treks or you may also get in touch with us for any additional detail. We will try our level best to provide further assistance on choosing the best trekking package keeping your time and budget in consideration.
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square.|
|Day 3||Flight from Kathmandu to Suketar (Taplejung) and commence trek to Deurali- 2 Hours.|
|Day 4||Trek from Deurali to Phedi – 5 Hours.|
|Day 5||Trek from Phedi - Pathibhara- Phedi - 5 Hours.|
|Day 6||Trek from Phedi to Suketar- 5 Hours.|
|Day 7||Flight from Suketar to Kathmandu and check in Hotel|
|Day 8||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle.|
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private car and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, One of our staff will brief you regarding the trip and introduction with your trekking guide. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 2||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. (B)|
|Day 3||Flight from Kathmandu to Suketar (Taplejung) and commence trek to Deurali- 2 Hours. Overnight at Guest house. (B)|
|Day 4||Trek from Deurali to Phedi – 5 Hours. Overnight at Guest house. (B, L, D)|
|Day 5||Trek from Phedi - Pathibhara- Phedi - 5 Hours. Overnight at Guest house. (B, L, D)|
|Day 6||Trek from Phedi to Suketar- 5 Hours. Overnight at Guest house. (B, L, D)|
|Day 7||Flight from Suketar to Kathmandu and check in Hotel and rest of the time for shopping. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 8||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permits fees
- Conservation entry permits fees.
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu to Taplejung to Kathmandu (One way) per person US$ 116 only (if you required)
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B, L, D) while on the trek in Lodges (Tea house)
- Fully escorted trek with an English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking guide and a porter for each 2 persons.
- All program according to itinerary on full board.
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 30, with multiple entries for 15 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, hot shower, batteries charge, laundry etc. Tips for guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: March to may & September to December is finest.
- Duration: 8 of days.
- Trekking Days: 5 days are adequate.
- Grade: Facile.
- Rating: Facile to rejoice.
- Maximum Altitude:
- Commences At: Suketar.
- Ends At: Suketar.
- Code: STE 47.