Nepal Bungee Jumping
Nepal Bungee jumping over the steepest ‘Bhote Koshi’ river is the ultimate experience with lots of thrill and adrenaline rush. Nepal’s first Bungee Jumping site at the‘Last Resort’ is 160 meters above a gorge with bhote koshi river raging below; with one of the longest free falls in the world, it may be the most spectacular jump on the planet. The stunning natural surroundings so close to Tibet make the jump an almost magical experience.
There is a 166m wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhote Koshi River gorge and at an altitude of 3600 feet, which is 600 feet lower than Kathmandu. The Bridge: Swiss designed, especially for Bungee Jumping in Nepal with a 4x safety factor, the bridge has a loading factor of 41,500 kg or 4.5 tones. And those are Swiss measurements ensuring high security standards!
After the thrilling Bungee, if you enough time than we can also plan for an equally thrilling white water river rafting on Bhote Koshi.
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu.|
|Day 2||Early in the morning at 05:00 AM, 3 hr drive to the last resort (Bungee starting point) (B, L)|
|Day 3||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. (B)|
|Day 4||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. (B)|
|Day 1||Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Welcome with bunch of flower assistance at the Airport and meet with our staff (One of our company staff will be waiting you at the Airport with display your name ".................." which is print on our company white board and pick up by our private car and than 20 minutes drive to the Hotel. After few minutes rest in hotel, Visit in our office and have hot/cold drinks (Tea/Coffee) waiting to serve and have join together, One of our staff will brief you regarding the bungee Jumping trip. O/N at hotel.|
|Day 2||Early in the morning at 05:00 AM, 3 hr drive to the last resort (Bungee starting point) and after complete the trip, late evening drive back to Kathmandu (B, L)|
|Day 3||Full day (6 hrs) guided sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel. Join us for the farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant in the evening at 07:00 PM with culture program. (B, D)|
|Day 4||Onward departure to your destination by our private vehicle. 3 hrs before you have to be airport (B)|
|Abbrebiations: B, L, D means : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Skyline Company T-shirt
- Farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant with culture program
- Wage, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff.
- Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 30, with multiple entries for 15 days, you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, hot shower, batteries charge, laundry etc. Tips for driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Best Season: March to May and September to December
- Duration: Day trip
- Trekking Days:
- Grade: Easy and Moderate
- Rating: Modearte
- Maximum Altitude:
- Commences At: Kathmandu
- Ends At: Kathmandu
- Code: STE 244